Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Where I've Been . . .

I spent much of the month of June out of the office (and country). I was back in my homeland (USA) for both work and visiting my family. Don't worry, they'll be more posts and photos (or maybe you should worry? Not sure yet, posts aren't written yet!).

But, as I get my feet back under me and slip back into my daily grind here is something that made me beyond happy. I'm sure I'm not the first person to post this (probably more like super late to the party) but if you've missed it here is the fantastic Maroon 5 Game of Thrones Parody. I'm a self confessed Game of Thrones addict. I love books. I read the first three back to back last summer. Then I took a break. About a year long break. I think my husband might have politely asked me to put the books down for a bit when I was beginning to develop unhealthy obsessions with fictional characters. Anyway, I still have books four and five to read, probably this year. In the meantime, if like me, you've just watched the end of Season Two and are feeling a bit Game of Thrones deprived than this is the perfect antidote. Be warned that the video contains spoilers so watch it at your own risk if you haven't seen Season Two yet! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment