Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Brilliant or Bonkers (the music and fire edition)

For generations man has been trying to combine together two great loves . . . (music and fire, of course! What were you thinking?)


Well, that's all I can think when I saw this article.


Tubas and fire . . . ah, a perfect combination.



So, what do you think? Brilliant? Bonkers? For me one thing is very clear-- it takes one heck of an outstanding musician to play while his instrument belches fire. Kudos!





Because nothing quite speaks to me of the magic of street performance without a little fire.


So, what do you think? Brilliant? Bonkers? For me one thing is very clear-- it takes one heck of an outstanding musician to play while his instrument belches fire. Kudos!

1 comment:

  1. I say "both" in the best way possible. Fire-tuba. How fantastic is that??

    ReplyDelete