Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

'The Barrack Ness Monster Ain't Buying It'

I can rant and rave about student loans and the massive pickle many of us have gotten ourselves into in order to pay for college. Maybe one day I will. But not today. Today, I want to flag up a brilliant appearance by President Obama on the Jimmy Fallon show.

This made me laugh and made me proud of the good ol' Barrack Ness Monster. I've got my fingers crossed they don't increase the Stafford Loan prices, as I can't remember if I am still paying one off or not.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. ...And if the Barack Ness Monster ain't having it, neither are we!

    I love this! It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had me in stitches, but I have to agree. Now is NOT the time to make our students who ARE paying off their loans pay more. Not cool to penalize people for doing what they should.

    ReplyDelete