Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

How The Hunger Games SHOULD have Ended

I love How it Should Have Ended and today's post comes to you from the fabulous Jenny, a brilliant writer, actress and world traveller who shared these videos with me. You can catch all her news and adventures over at Song Up In My Head. I posted the trailer for The Hunger Games when it first made its rounds on the internet. I wrote a blog post (for work) about The Hunger Games which you can read here. I could talk for ages about The Hunger Games and maybe one day I will. Just not today . . . I seem to be saying that a lot, don't I? Ok, one day this month I'll write a proper Hunger Games post. That feels much less vague. Win.

Until then, here's the brilliant How It Should Have Ended video.


(I love Peeta singing about camouflage)

 .  . .  and because we all love a good deleted scene, here's a rather fabulous one!


No comments:

Post a Comment