Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Workin' on that novel, eh?

Whenever I am feeling unproductive my husband likes to tease me with this clip from Family Guy. I love it. Stewie is insufferable, but then, so is Brian. And so am I when I'm procrastinating. Because honestly, who isn't a little bit annoying when they are moaning about needing to get down to working? Or how hard it is to work. It's called work for a reason.

This clip always makes me want to get down to work and not whinge. So win!

What gets you motivated when what you really feel like doing is curling up and watching the boxset of Supernatural/Community/Game of Thrones?


2 comments:

  1. I love this moment in Family Guy -- something of a reoccurring theme. And at the same time, every time I go "Heh, heh.... Oh...." :(

    Keep fighting the good fight, Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: Random research tends to get me moving again. I see something and my engines get a little more gas. Of course this doesn't always work. Sometimes, it just leads to an info-binge. One day, I am going to be a Jeopardy MASTER! ;)

    ReplyDelete