Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Brilliant or Bonkers: "Muscle Music" Edition

We had a few weeks of really nice weather here in London. We had a bit of (dare I say it) summer (not enough, of course) and I promptly fell off the face of the world for a bit. First there was an unexpected trip home, then the Olympics, a new writing project and now its nearly September . . . I have no idea where the time has gone. It's completely bonkers.  But, as it's nearly autumn, and I always think of autumn as a good time for getting things back on track, I'm back to blogging. Sorry about that.

So, here we go. Another brilliant or bonkers . . .

I seriously can't tell how I feel about this ad. The technology behind it is fantastic allowing the viewer to make 'muscle music' is inspired  . . . the hot guy is definitely a plus, but the screaming 'muscle' over and over again? Um . . . yeah, not so much. What's your verdict: Brilliant or  Bonkers?




Old Spice Muscle Music from Terry Crews on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! (And it's fantastic to see you at this again!) I agree, not so keen on the "muscle" shouting, but once you start messing with the keys on your computer to get him to do things, there are other things he shouts like "Gimme a hat!" and a hat appears on his head. Very funny. Brilliant AND bonkers. There's almost too much here to follow.

    And let us not forget an old Brilliant or Bonkers favorite: the flaming instruments, which also make an appearance here. ;) AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete