Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Things that make me happy . . .

GAME OF THRONES SEASON 2!

Really, that's all I can say without *squeeing* all over the place. Season 2, April 1st. I cannot wait! Last year I read the first three books in a breathless rush-- then I had to take a break. It got a bit too much for me. I can't say why on here (massive spoilers), but if you've read the third book, you know what I mean. This year I intend to read the next two books in the series. The books are fabulous and if you haven't read them. I highly recommend them. 


2 comments:

  1. I love Dani. I love Dani. I LOVE DANI. Omg I could just EAT UP her storyline. Ohhh but she gets a bit mired down later...there is no way he'll pull off wrapping this up in one more book. OK, I am totally freaking out now. Must breathe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe :) It's like 16 days until the new season! I might sob :)

    ReplyDelete