Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Happy First Day Spring! (And a wild promise)




Happy First Day of Spring!!!

My good friend over on Dear Librarian B blogged about 'Creative Spring Cleaning'. It's something I've been thinking about a lot as well. Now that the season has officially turned and we are heading into a period of growth, light and renewal, it's time to let go of old things. Of winter things, that have been holding me back. 

I've posted about rhinos. I've posted about unicorns. I've posted about what ifs.

And, in the spirit of growing things and progress I'm going to make a promise.

Come September, there will be a manuscript that is ready for querying. 

No what ifs. No unicorns. Just rhinos. 

Come September I'll also have run a 5k. 

How's that for a sweeping declaration on the first day of spring?

I'm going to try not to panic and instead enjoy the new season. There's so much more you can do with a few extra hours of daylight!

Happy Spring! 


2 comments:

  1. WOOT!! Hurray! Spring!

    I'm in and right behind you, Lady! You can do this. You got this. Kick Winter to the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!! Another few hours of daylight is what we all need to start kicking winter's arse :)

    ReplyDelete